The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Sunday 28 August 2011

Bumblebee

A really neat looking bumblebee pattern, easy to follow and easy to crochet.   

{free pattern here}

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all these patterns. I do love you because I appreciate what you do for me and many others by making these patterns so easily accessible. Charlotte Askew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I love this. It's truly gorgeous and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!!!! I add you in my blog !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks! I will make my own bumblebee :DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this blog! I am going to make this cute little bee for my baby cousin who loves anything bee related!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Please let me know how you go :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! I'm going to make this for my cousin who is planning on having a baby pretty soon... I'll tell you how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin